Information for applicants
Applications may be submitted by citizens of the relations listed in and depending on the specific conditions of the Calls for application: Calls for application
Available scholarship types
- bachelor or master or doctoral semester/partial studies (3-10 months)
- full degree bachelor or master or doctoral studies (36/24/36 months respectively)
- short or long-term research (3 days - 10 months)
- summer courses (2-4 weeks)
National scholarship offices in the foreign partner relations
Should you wish to get more information about scholarships directly from your country/territory, you may contact the local scholarship office which is in general integrated into the national ministry of education or is a separate background organisation of it.
Accepted applicants are entitled to participate in courses free of charge, as well as to receive a stipend. The stipend may be completed by a supplement, an accommodation contribution, etc. all depending on the type of scholarship.
The stipend is paid either by the receiving institution, by Tempus Public Foundation, or by the sending country, also depending on the type of scholarship.
For details (exact amounts, etc.), please read the Calls for application.
Calls for application
You may read details about the general application conditions, provisions, documents to be submitted, etc. within the Calls for application:
- for semester/partial studies (in Hungarian)
- for semester/partial studies (in English)
- for full degree studies (in Hungarian)
- for full degree studies (in English)
- for research (in Hungarian)
- for research (in English)
- for summer courses: the call for application will be annopunced later.
List of summer course organizer institutions and course descriptions (later)
Deadlines for application: 30 January 2017, 11 pm
(the deadline for the summer courses will be announced later)
Applications are made online.
In order to apply, you need to register on the website for applications at www.scholarship.hu.
Should you need more information, you may contact your bilateral state scholarship officer according to your country of origin.
Last modified: 10-01-2017