USED-ASEA – USED-Amsterdam-Social Enterprise Agency is an international non-profit social enterprise founded in Amsterdam. We work for the social development of young and adults people in Amsterdam.
Area of intervention and target groups;
USED-ASEA is working in different areas of intervention and with different target groups. Each sector is developing specific projects with the support of professional teams that pay detailed attention to the quality of the service and activities carried out.
The main topics we are addressing at the moment are:
· Entrepreneurship, Health, Sport, Food, Training, Outdoor Education, Human Rights Education and International Cooperation
· Capacity the building of third sector organizations, educational institutes, and public sector
· Raising awareness, advocacy, and anti-discrimination
· Local development and social inclusion
· Art, Culture, Music, and Creativity
We would like to partner as The Netherlands
|INSTITUTION||ASEA-Amsterdam-Social Enterprise Agency|
|TYPE OF INSTITUTION||Non-profit association|
|CONTACT NAME||Jeltje BOZJ|
|NAME OF THE PROGRAMME||Erasmus+ / Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices (KA2)|
|WORKING LANGUAGE||EN, other|