Tempus Public Foundation / Hungarian National CEEPUS Office offers CEEPUS Freemover mobility scholarships for incoming university students and lecturers from CEEPUS member countries in the winter semester (1st September 2016 – 31 January 2017) of the academic year 2016/2017.
Applications are accepted only from the CEEPUS member countries: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic and Slovenia. Applicants with Hungarian citizenship cannot be considered.
- 5-month long scholarship for 6 persons
- tendered period: 1st September 2016 – 31 January 2017
- full semester applications will be preferred, less months may be accepted upon availability
- 1-month long scholarship for 10 persons
- tendered period: any between 1st September 2016 – 31 January 2017
Scholarship rates and obligations:
- 100.000 HUF / month (approx. 320 EUR)
- Minimum duration of mobility period: full months +16 days for the last month
- Obligation of attending lectures/seminars, obtaining credits for full semester stays
- Learning Agreement is highly recommended
- 125.000 HUF / month (approx. 400 EUR)
- Minimum duration of mobility period: 5-9 working days with a 6-hour teaching activity
- Detailed teaching plan is part of the application
If a grant holder does not stay in the host country for the full length of the period specified in his/her award, he/she may be required to pay back the amount of the scholarship. Months cannot be split.
CEEPUS Freemovers need to find and contact the Hungarian host university themselves and obtain the Letter of Acceptance document from the host university.
We recommend to choose a host institution that already has CEEPUS activity in order to minimise administrative obstacles. List of Hungarian institutions with CEEPUS activity: https://www.ceepus.info/public/network/network.aspx
The online application form to be submitted through the central CEEPUS website www.ceepus.info.
Documents to attach to the online application form:
- CEEPUS Freemover Letter of Acceptance from the host institution
- CEEPUS Freemover Letter of Recommendation from a teacher at the home institution
- CEEPUS Freemover Teachers’ Letter
All documents have to be signed and stamped. Only the offical CEEPUS forms are acceptable (download: www.ceepus.info). Applications without the reqired official documents are not acceptable.
Application submission: continuously from 4th July 2016
Applications will be proceeded in case of formal eligibility and in the order of arrival. There must be at least 45 days between the applications submission and the start of the tendered period.
Next application round for CEEPUS Freemovers for the summer semester (1nd February 2017 – 30th June 2017) with the deadline 30th November 2016.
FAQ: https://www.ceepus.info/fkh/FAQ.aspx section Applying for CEEPUS grant
Tempus Public Foundation / Hungarian National CEEPUS Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 22-09-2016