Host organisation in Budapestwww.trainingbudapest.com
Lingua-Vár/Training Budapest is an educational centre, located in Budapest, acting as a receiving organisation in Lifelong Learning and Erasmus+ Projects since 2002 and offering entire programme organisation and arrangements, such as welcoming groups, transfer, accommodation, work-placements, cultural activities, monitoring, administration, evaluation etc.
We cooperate with many institutions for various work placements in the centre of Budapest as well as those for the vocation of hotel, tourism, hospitality, catering, social nursing, woodwork, printing & graphic design, administration and marketing, IT. Students are placed to high-quality companies/hotels/institutions where they are involved in the real work and where trainees can try and practice their skills in real work conditions and situations.
The centre provides the following services:
• organizing the reception of candidates upon arrival;
• organizing accommodation and meals for the candidates for the duration of the programme;
• organizing socio-cultural preparation (if required);
• organizing work-placements and planning the training itinerary of the beneficiary with the company mentor;
• implementing the follow up procedures;
• evaluating placements and collection of all qualitative/quantitative information necessary to produce a final report based on sending organisations’ procedures
• issuing final Certification and Europass;
• cooperation at all times with the sending organization;
• dissemination and transfer of results.
|TYPE OF INSTITUTION||Training organisation|
|CONTACT NAME||Ildikó Fekete|
|NAME OF THE PROGRAMME||Erasmus+ / Learning mobility of individuals (KA1)|
|PROJECT TOPIC||Host organisation in Budapest|