ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
Edukontor is a coworking space where entrepreneurs, freelancers, remote workers, startups, representatives from nonprofit organizations share office space and, if they wish, exchange ideas and contacts.
Website of the organisation: www.edukontor.ee
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The theme is FLEXIBLE WORK: flexibility in worktime, workspace, workload and work arrangements, remote working, job sharing etc.
• to understand how has work changed during centuries;
• to understand the global work trends;
• to understand what kind of impact flexible work has for environment and peripheralization;
• to understand what should be done in organizational and legislation level in order to have the future we dream about;
• to collect and share ideas and good practices about flexibility work;
• to give suggestions for legislation changes that enable flexible work in order to improve the satisfaction of the employees and to have a better balance between work and private life.
We plan to have 2 meetings.
Timetable of the project/ calendar of events:
The project period is from March 2020 until August 2021.
The seminar will take place in October 2020 and the conference in May 2021.
Role / tasks of the partner organization in the project:
Sending one participant to seminar and conference.
In between the seminar and conference participants collect:
• good practices of flexible work
• legislative rules that support flexible work
• legislative rules that need to be changed in order to improve workers’ situation (social security, medical care, sickness benefits, unemployment benefit, pension benefit, employment injury, maternity benefit, health control, work safety)
After the conference participants share ideas and good practices to employers in their countries; give suggestions for legislation changes that enable flexible work in order to improve the satisfaction of the employees and to have a better balance between work and private life; share the project results with media in their countries.
The project includes partners from 18 European countries. As partners we are looking for nonprofit organizations.
More information about the project can be found in the attached document.
Deadline for expression of interest: 17 June 2019
|INSTITUTION||MTÜ Kuressaare Edukontor|
|TYPE OF INSTITUTION||Other|
|CONTACT NAME||Marjana Luist|
|NAME OF THE PROGRAMME||Europe for Citizens / Civil society projects|
|PROJECT TOPIC||Flexible work|
|WORKING LANGUAGE||EN, other|