Climate and Biodiversity crises impact on migration and under repre-sented groups
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
Sonairte – the National Ecology Centre is an Irish environmental charity set up in 1988 by a group of environmental activists. Our Vision is to be community hub, enabling people to live more sustainably to address the twin environmental crises the world currently faces - the climate crisis and the biodiversity crisis.
Our Mission is to be an educational centre which will protect and increase understanding of the natural environment, and will educate the public and schools in ways of conserving the envi-ronment.
Our charitable purpose is:
- to provide education in all aspects of ecology
- to promote sustainable living through learning and cooperation
- to promote sustainable development
- to promote organic, ecological & sustainable farming practices
- to promote environmental awareness and nature conservation
- to promote appropriate and sustainable technologies
- to promote the use of genuinely renewable resources
- to promote intercultural exchange
- to promote reconciliation
- to promote fair trade
Website of the organisation: www.sonairte.ie
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Ideally we are interested in how the Climate and Biodiversity crises impact migration and under represented groups - Priorities 2 and 3 above. We can offer meeting venue and facilities including catering (please see website for photos). The two project leads at Sonairte are experienced in EU project management.
We are very interested in participating as a partner and Work Package leader.
|INSTITUTION||Sonairte – The National Ecology Centre - AS A PARTNER|
|TYPE OF INSTITUTION||Other|
|CONTACT NAME||Dr Kim Reilly|
|NAME OF THE PROGRAMME||Europe for Citizens / Civil society projects|
|PROJECT TOPIC||Climate and Biodiversity crises impact on migration and under repre-sented groups|