PLA on credit recognition with partner countriesIn the framework of the project „Continuing EHEA Reforms in Hungary” Tempus Public Foundation (Hungarian Erasmus+ National Agency) in partnership with the Ministry of Human Capacities organises a Peer Learning Activity (PLA) on Credit Recognition with Erasmus+ Partner countries.
Date: 27-28. November 2018 (1,5 days)
Venue: Novotel Budapest Centrum (Rákóczi út 43-45., 1088 Budapest)
As the number of mobilities to and from partner countries is growing and will grow in the future, there is a strong need to discuss questions related to credit recognition within the International Credit Mobility action and possibly in other scholarship programmes concerning mobilities to and from non-European countries, as well.
The planned PLA will host about 40 participants from both Programme and Partner countries, including colleagues from National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices, experts active in the field of Higher Education, Higher Education Institutions staff and other stakeholders.
Topics, questions, suggestions for discussion
- need of a platform for continuous communication; networking,
- maximization of mobility (students, staff, experts),
- resistance to mobility and internationalisation,
- main problem sources of CR,
- international directives, policies,
- implementation of good practices,
- elaboration of good quality assurance mechanisms,
- ways to simplify/automatize CR processes,
- ECTS and other existing systems: a comparative approach,
- national specificities,
- types of credit recognition,
- non-formal and informal ways of learning,
- student’s perspective.
Travel and accommodation costs of a limited number of participants might be covered by Tempus Public Foundation upon request. There is no registration fee, travel and accommodation costs may arise. In case you would ask for covering your costs, please write to email@example.com.
|18:00 – 19:00||Social programme: guided tour (optional)|
|09:30 - 10:00||Registration, Tea & Coffee|
|10:00 - 10:10||Welcome and opening address
Szabolcs Bokodi - Head of Department, Tempus Public Foundation
|10:10 - 10:30||
Opening Session: Introduction to the Peer Learning Activity
|10:30 - 11:00||
|11:00 - 11:20||
|11:20 - 11:45||Coffee break|
|11:45 - 12:45||
Panel 1 - Credit recognition from the perspective of partner countries
1. Recognition issues in ICM projects in Uzbekistan
2. Erasmus+ and HE in Azerbaijan. Possibilities for cooperation in the view of successes and challenges of credit recognition
|12:45 - 13:00||Reflections – guided dicussion|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 14:30||
|14:30 – 14:50||
|14:50 - 15:20||
1. Crucial elements of credit recognition – Institutional Perspective of FH Joanneum
2. Results of a Hungarian Institutional Survey on ICM
Ildikó Marosi, International Vice-director, Óbuda University, Hungary
|15:20 - 16:00||
Discussion in small groups - collecting ideas electronically
|16:00 - 16:20||Reflections – discussion on groupwork|
|16:20 - 16:30||Closing the day|
Short walk to the restaurant
|18:30 - 20:30||
Dinner at Veritas Winebar
|08:30 - 9:00||Tea & Coffee|
|09:00 - 9:30||
|09:30 - 10:30||
Panel 3 - Bologna, EHEA and student perspectives
1. Academic Mobility in Republic of Moldova in the context of building the European High Education Area
2. Mobility between the two shores of the Mediterranean: The case of Palestine
3. An olive-tree planting and a Palestine room inauguration at Szent István University
|10:30 - 10:40||Reflections – discussion on groupwork|
|10:40 - 11:00||Coffee break|
|11:00 - 11:45||
Discussion in small groups (Padlet)
|11:45 - 12:00||Reflections – discussion on groupwork|
|12:00 - 12:30||Discussion in small groups
collecting ideas electronically (Please bring your own device!)
|12:30 - 12:45||
Wrap-up, take-aways and closing
|12:45 - 13:50||Lunch|
Credit Recognition Experience by Ukrainian Universities: Achievements & Challenges
Ivanna Atamanchuk - Monitoring and Mobility Manager, NEO-Ukraine
Before registration, please read our Privacy Statement for data management in connection with events.
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is open until 15 November 2018. The organisers reserve the right to close the registration earlier depending on the capacity of the venue.
Last modified: 05-12-2018
Please complete the required fields.
Invalid e-mail address! Please enter only one e-mail address into the e-mail field and be sure the format is valid.
This e-mail address is already registered. You will receive confirmation e-mail shortly, including all the details about the event.
Thank you for your registration. You will receive the confirmation e-mail in a week, including all the details about the event.
Tempus Public Foundation